Login as a User

how to build a warm flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to build a warm flat roof
Asked: 2019-11-25 07:27:53
This is totally weird but I heard about different ways to build a flat roof. I don't know if this is really true but I read about warm flat roof. Do you guys know how I can build a warm flat roof? It might be something I can do on my own.

Answered: 2019-11-26 12:01:10

I found this great site description that talks about flat roofs. It says that you can build a warm roof but putting the roof insulation on the top of the timber and then put the roofing membrane over the insulation. With the insulation between the two, it keeps it warms, which is how to got its name.

Answered: 2019-11-27 02:43:47

You can create a warm flat roof by directly placing the insulation on top of the timber. Then, you would place the roofing membrane on top of the insulation. The insulation is in the middle, so that’s how it gets the name warm flat roof because it’s all about where you place the insulation. Hope this helps.

Answered: 2019-11-26 16:43:01

You can build a warm flat roof by the way you put the insulation. So, in order to get a warm roof, you put the roof insulation right on top of the timber you’re using. Then, you can place the roofing membrane on top of the insulation. I hope I explained it good enough for you.

Answered: 2019-11-26 11:07:59

You can create a warm roof by how you do the insulation part, so it could be something you can do. It’s nothing too complicated or at least I don’t think so since I know this kind of stuff. If you want a warm flat roof, you can put the roof insulation right on the timber and then put the roofing membrane on the insulation.

Answered: 2019-11-27 05:42:17

It’s pretty easy to remember. You put the insulation directly on the timber. After that, you should put the roofing membrane on the insulation. Therefore, the insulation should be between the roofing membrane and the timber. Sometimes I’m bad at explaining it so I’m explaining it good enough for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers