Login as a User

how to clean a metal roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to clean a metal roof
Asked: 2019-12-22 07:48:12
My grandpa had his old house for a long time but only put a metal roof a few years ago. It looks pretty dirty now, so I was thinking of cleaning it. Can someone tell me how to clean a metal roof?

Answered: 2019-12-23 12:18:17

You can easily use water, 409, trisodium phosphate, a cleanser-degreaser, and other types of cleaning agents to throughly clean your metal roof. Start by cleaning small areas that's about 1 foot in diameter. You can use a cloth for the cleaning stuff, but some say to use a toothbrush for the trisodium phosphate stuff.

Answered: 2019-12-24 04:13:32

I came across this website when I was trying to find a way to clean my metal roof description not too long ago. It talked about how you should use water, 409, trisodium phosphate, a cleanser-degreaser, and other cleaning agents like Restore and Rennovate. You're supposed to apply this to small areas on the metal roof like about 1 foot in diameter. It said to use a soft toothbrush for the trisodium phosphate and the other stuff with a soft cloth. Then wash it off with a wet soft cloth.

Answered: 2019-12-22 13:15:45

I clean my metal roof every time it looks pretty bad. They say it helps to clean it, so I use water, cleanser-degreaser, trisodium phosphate, 409, and other cleaning agents. I clean in small sections at a time to get a good clean then use a wet cloth to rinse it off.

Answered: 2019-12-24 07:35:45

To save money, I clean my metal roof by myself. It can take a while since I do what they say online to clean it with 409, trisodium phosphate, a cleanser-degreaser, and water. I also add a Restore cleaning agent to it too. I clean about 1 foot in diameter sections with a cloth until I'm done.

Answered: 2019-12-23 04:13:05

Cleaning your metal roof might take you a while since you should clean 1 foot in diameter sections at a time with a cleanser-degreaser, water, 409, trisodium phosphate, and other cleaning agents. You should clean 1 diameter sections at a time. Then, you can use a cloth for cleaning it and a toothbrush for the trisodium phosphate.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers