Login as a User

how to install standing seam metal roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to install standing seam metal roof
Asked: 2019-10-10 15:42:52
I need help! I'm doing this research project on different roof styles, but can't seem to find much on standing seam metal roofs. Does anyone know how to install a standing seam metal roof? Thanks!

Answered: 2019-10-12 04:33:17

This excellent website description states that you can install a standing seam metal roof by lapping and interconnecting those adjacent panels with the joint types. Then, you have to attach the panels to the supports with the concealed clips.

Answered: 2019-10-12 16:08:49

I hate researching myself so I’ll try to explain it for you. You pretty much start installing by lapping and interconnecting the raised side edges of the panels to the joint. Next, you would connect the panels to the supports by using stuff called concealed clips. I hope this helps you!

Answered: 2019-10-11 03:52:50

People who want a standing seam roof might want a professional to do it for them. You can install it by lapping and interconnecting adjacent panels that have raised side edges with joints. Then, you should attach the panels to the supports by using concealed clips. People will need cleats, clips, pressure plates, and more to get the job done right.

Answered: 2019-10-11 22:59:49

It sounds pretty complicated when you read about installing standing seam metal roofs. So, you might decide to hire a professional if your research makes you want to get one for your own house. You can start the installation by lapping and interconnecting those raised side edges of the panels to the joint. Then, you attach those panels mechanically to the supports by using concealed clips.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers