Login as a User

how to stop condensation on metal shed roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to stop condensation on metal shed roof
Asked: 2019-07-28 00:06:53
Can someone help? I need to figure out how I can stop condensation on my metal shed roof. It's been a little tricky trying to figure this out.

Answered: 2019-07-29 15:11:10

I was trying to figure out how to stop condensation on metal shed roof and found this description which you can check the size and composition of the foundation. Then, you create a raised timber floor can allow the air to circulate under your shed. Then, you should apply some sealant outside the shed and then add insulation. You can also add vents too to help move the air outside and you can also add a dehumidifier.

Answered: 2019-07-29 10:01:34

You can apply a mastic or silicone sealant outside the shed. You should put it where your shed meets the base so that water doesn’t come inside the shed. You can also add insulation and a vent to your shed. However, some people also use a dehumidifier since it can eliminate moisture in the shed.

Answered: 2019-07-29 23:23:24

You can create a raised timber base at the bottom of your shed to help air circulation. However, some people can also put some good insulation inside the shed as well. Another thing you can do is put in a vent since it can help move the moisture inside go outside the shed.

Answered: 2019-07-29 03:38:38

You can create a raised timber base on the floor of you shed. This will help air to circulate throughout the shed. You can also apply sealant outside of the shed. Mastic or silicone sealant will be good to use. You can also add insulation since insulation is good for any building. You might even add a vent too if you can.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers