Login as a User

how to tile a roof with concrete tiles

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to tile a roof with concrete tiles
Asked: 2019-09-15 09:05:19
Hey people! I need help figuring out how to tile my roof. Is there anyone who knows how to tile roofs with concrete tiles? I'm not very good at understanding the construction stuff so please try to help if you can.

Answered: 2019-09-17 09:28:12

You can put the vapor barrier down on the base of the roof and then install the flashing, roof batten, and then the felt. When that is done, you can add the tiles to the battens. You can start at the lower bottom part of the roof and go up until you have it all covered in tiles.

Answered: 2019-09-15 13:00:45

If you are trying to tile a roof with concrete tiles, you should start by figuring out what materials you want to use and need. Then, you can install the vapor barrier to the base of the roof and cover the roof until it’s completely covered. Then, you can install the flashing, roof batten, and then the felt. Finally, you can add the tiles to the battens until you are done.

Answered: 2019-09-16 16:10:56

I found this interesting site description that tell you how to install concrete tiles. It says that you should have everything ready and make sure you keep safety measures in mind. You should begin by attaching the vapor barrier to the base and cover the entire roof. Then, you should install the flashing, roof batten and felt, and finally you can install the roof tiles. You can nail the tiles to the battens or felt if you don’t have battens. You start at the lower edge and work up until you are done.

Answered: 2019-09-16 10:26:00

You can install the vapor barrier to the base and cover it all over the roof. Then, you need to install the flashing, roof batten, and the felt. Next, you can finally install the tiles by nailing them to the battens. You can start at the lower edge of the roof and go up until your are completely finished .

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers