Login as a User

how to repair clay tile roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to repair clay tile roof
Asked: 2019-12-26 09:57:14
After do a yearly inspection on my home, I noticed I had some cracked tiles on my clay roof. They need repair and I am not sure if I'm the one to do it. How do you repair a clay tile roof?

Answered: 2019-12-26 21:12:24

People love tile roofs for a lot of reasons. They are the most durable and the energy efficiency is amazing. It is an investment in your home and your pocketbook. A great article I came across in my research is description. It gives four reasons why tile roofs are so popular.

Answered: 2019-12-26 16:18:49

If you have a clay tile roof it is most likely in your best interest to hire a roofer. There is a website that lays out the process of repairing broken or cracked tiles. The link to that is description. I recommend reading this before deciding to do it yourself.

Answered: 2019-12-26 20:32:10

Clay tile roofs are not bulletproof when inclement weather comes. They can develop a leak depending upon a lot of factors such as debris or installation error. When this happens, you need to know how to fix it. I suggest looking at description before your roof begins to leak.

Answered: 2019-12-26 22:34:23

Fixing a leak in a clay tile roof can be tricky. You will need to pinpoint the problem. It is a installation error or something wrong with the tiles themselves. If you are the DIY type of person like me, I suggest looking at the following link for advice. description.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers