Login as a User

how long does a metal roof last

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Residential Roofing
  4. >
  5. how long does a metal roof last
Asked: 2019-12-18 11:19:01
Hey! I had a quick question for you guys about metal roofs. Me and the hubby are planning on redoing ours because it's way overdo, but we don't know what kind to get. I heard metal roofing is good but expensive. Does anyone know how long metal roofs lasts? It might make the difference for us.

Answered: 2019-12-18 19:15:16

I really can't believe that metal roofs can have a life expectancy of 50 years, sometimes longer than that. It really depends on the owner since it does take work to monitor any small issues that can happen with them by hiring a professional contractor to fix it every so often.

Answered: 2019-12-18 23:43:42

I know metal roofs can be quite expensive for most people, but I have read that they last long. Some people have their roofs for as long as 50 or so years before they have to have repairs done to it.

Answered: 2019-12-19 13:41:18

If you live in an area with a lot of bad weather, metal roofs might be a good choice since it can last longer. Metal roofs should last around 50 years or so. However, some of them can last longer than that if you keep up with minor problems by getting an expert to look at it every so often.

Answered: 2019-12-19 22:56:05

Metal roofs are great for those who want a roof that will last a long time since most of them can last you around 50 years. It can be pretty expensive though, so it might not be an option for everyone. I hope you can figure out what works best for you.

Answered: 2019-12-19 23:17:21

I found a good source online when I was researching metal roofs for a class of mine description that said metal roofs can last 50 or more years. Of course, you would probably have to maintain it over the years to make sure any small damages spreads to other parts of your roof.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers