Login as a User

how much are concrete roof tiles

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much are concrete roof tiles
Asked: 2019-12-24 12:56:30
My wife thinks we need new tiles for our roof. She's been browsing around, and she's decided that she wants concrete roof tiles, but I'm worried these may be expensive. Has anyone purchase concrete roof tiles lately? Are they going to break the bank or be okay? We've been having some financial difficulties recently, so I want to be sure.

Answered: 2019-12-25 23:39:06

I'm sorry to hear about your financial woes - I know it's hard when you have a lot of stuff to pay for with your house and you're trying to worry about a budget at the same time. Luckily there are relatively affordable options for concrete roof tiles. Actually, concrete roof tiles are known as some of the most cost-effective, with costs of around $3 to $5 per square foot.

Answered: 2019-12-25 13:20:09

Concrete tiles are cost-effective and relatively easy to install. I think they are priced around $5 per square per foot , but I would double check on that. As the National Institute of Standards and Technology

Answered: 2019-12-25 02:20:51

We paid about $3000 all up for all of our concrete roof tiles, but we have a fairly large house. It depends on the size and how large your roof is, but in my experience concrete tiles are fairly affordable and make sense cost-wise, unlike some of the other roofing materials out there. Slate, for example, is more expensive than other materials.

Answered: 2019-12-25 15:48:33

Luckily for you, concrete tiles shouldn't break your budget. These tiles are relatively cheap, but it depends on how much you need. If your roof isn't that big then you can expect to get the project done for a couple thousand dollars. The larger your house is, the more you will pay. I'd contact your local roofer for a quote on these materials so you can get a better idea of how it will work in your budget, but yes generally speaking they are a solid financial choice.

Answered: 2019-12-26 10:18:29

When we put concrete tiles on our roof it cost us about $4,000. When I looked at some of the other options for covering our roof this actually seemed relatively cheap. It's a hefty price to pay but it's well worth it once you have a nice, solid roof over your head. We haven't had any troubles with ours.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers