Login as a User

how much does a metal roof cost per square foot

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much does a metal roof cost per square foot
Asked: 2019-02-25 14:02:19
Can anyone help me about a roofing question? It’s the first time buying a house so i need to learn a bit more about this kind of stuff. I was contemplating getting metal or converter and haven’t decided yet. The cost might might be the deciding factor. So I was wondering if anyone knew the cost of each square foot of metal roofing? Help is appreciated.

Answered: 2019-02-26 16:36:38

I know a few friends of mine who were building a house on their own with the help of one of their close relatives. I think they got a good deal, but I wanted to figure out some prices since I’m searching this stuff for myself. I was able to narrow it down to $6 to $12 per square foot that some people pay for their metal roofing.

Answered: 2019-02-27 06:10:30

I was searching online the other day and was able to find it. This site description says that it could cost around $6 to $12 per square foot of metal roofing. However, the prices might vary from where you live or which supplier is used for your roof.

Answered: 2019-02-25 17:35:07

Most of the time you can get about $6-$12 per square foot of metal roofing. That’s pretty much what you’d expect with such a good type of roof since metal roofs can last a long time if you take care of it like you are supposed to. However, this is probably the average so you never know where you can get cheaper prices on this stuff.

Answered: 2019-02-26 21:14:07

I didn’t know until I looked it up since I don’t know much about it myself. I know my sister’s husband got a metal roof put on his house. It was pretty expensive but I couldn’t remember the exact price range. So, I looked it up and found out that most people spend about 6 to 12 dollars per square foot of metal roofing.

Answered: 2019-02-27 10:47:16

Congratulations on buying a new house! That’s amazing! I was wondering about the same thing when I came upon your question here. I tried to look it up and found out that you might end up spending about 6 to $12 per square foot. That’s too expensive for my tastes, but you might be able to afford it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers