Login as a User

can you put solar panels on clay tile roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. can you put solar panels on clay tile roof
Asked: 2019-03-12 00:38:47
My wife has been talking about solar panels. We want to lower the power bill but don't have space for them in our yard. Can I mount them on my roof? It is clay tiles.

Answered: 2019-03-14 00:59:29

Putting solar panels on a clay tile roof is tricky but possible. Clay tiles tend to be very brittle and therefore will need to be taken up where the panels will go. After reading this short article, description. It has a short but thorough explanation of how solar panels are installed on a clay roof.

Answered: 2019-03-13 17:50:11

Flat rooftops can have solar panels installed on them. Your professional installer will help you get the right placement for optimum utilization for solar energy. A resource for you would be this site. The link is as follows. description. This site will also give you some cost estimates to consider.

Answered: 2019-03-14 01:05:20

Installing solar panels on a clay tile roof can be done. My suggestion is to have a professional do the installation to avoid any leaks. Before hiring someone take a look at this article. description. Your professional installer may even need to talk with the roofer to get everything right.

Answered: 2019-03-13 23:33:21

Installing solar panels involves some finesse. I would not do this project yourself because of the intricate way it has to be done. There is a site I suggest looking in to. It is description. This should help you find out what you need to know. Good luck on your new project!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers