Login as a User

how to install wood stove pipe through metal roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to install wood stove pipe through metal roof
Asked: 2019-10-04 13:59:10
I want to get a wooden stove for my wife for Christmas. But we have a metal roof. Does anyone know how I can install a wood stove pipe through my metal roof? Any help would be great!

Answered: 2019-10-06 09:47:38

People can figure out where you want to put the wood stove at. You can use a compass to get a nice, even circle, then you can cut it with a jigsaw that has a combination blade. You can put the pipe through then put a flashing on it so it’s weatherproof.

Answered: 2019-10-05 20:58:37

That’s an awesome gift! Can save you some money. You can figure out where you want it and draw a perfect circle, then you can cut it as perfectly as you can. Then, you can stick the pipe through and put a flashing on it to keep the outside weather from coming in or damaging your roof.

Answered: 2019-10-05 16:27:02

I was lucky enough to find this website description as I was researching about installing wood stove pipes through metal roofs. It says you can use a jigsaw with a combination blade to cut the hole you want and then you can use a flashing to make sure you're weatherproofing your house. Then, you can

Answered: 2019-10-06 13:55:05

Having a metal roof can make it hard to install a wood stove pipe. However, all you need is the right tools. You can measure the hole above the place you want your stove, then cut it with a jigsaw with a combination blade. Then, you can put the flashing on to help weatherproof you home.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers