Login as a User

can you walk on a clay tile roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. can you walk on a clay tile roof
Asked: 2019-10-19 15:11:29
My dad is afraid to clean the chimney at our new house because he says he can't walk on the roof. Can you walk on a clay tile roof safely withouth damaging anything?

Answered: 2019-10-20 14:36:51

Before walking on your tile roof you should make sure to gather any tools and materials you may need. As for special tools, I suggest a folding ladder and an extra thick drop cloth. Be careful where you lay your tools and how you walk on your roof. This short article is quite helpful. description.

Answered: 2019-10-21 00:55:30

Because tile roofs are easily damaged, I would see if there is another spot your satellite would work in. If not, then I would get it in writing that the satellite installer is responsible for any broken tiles. A site to look at is description. This article can also help you assess another possible spot for your satellite.

Answered: 2019-10-20 21:03:45

Your dad has good reason to not want to walk on his tile roof. It is not recommended to walk on a tile roof if you can avoid it. To help your dad, have him read this article in the following link. description. It has some tips for walking on the roof that might be beneficial.

Answered: 2019-10-20 02:09:25

Walking on any roof is a dangerous job even with the right equipment. Clay tiles offer another set of problems including the slick texture and easily broken tiles. If your husband cannot be swayed to let the professionals do the job, have him read this article. description. Hopefully that will change his mind.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers