Login as a User

how much for pitched roof on garage

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much for pitched roof on garage
Asked: 2019-08-02 10:37:52
The pitched roof on my garage is completely shot and I know I need a new one. About how much can I expect to pay a roofer for a completely new (pitched) roof just over the garage? The pitch isn’t too steep but I’m not good at even being on ladders so I know I’ll have to hire someone as well as cover the materials.

Answered: 2019-08-03 23:39:12

There are so many factors that play into the cost of ANY roof! The best way to get an idea of your actual cost will be to ask for several estimates and look carefully at what is included/time of completion, and other small details. Typically the cheapest option isn’t the best so if you choose that one, be careful!

Answered: 2019-08-03 09:18:23

This is a tough question to answer with the information given. The total cost of your roof will depend on how big your garage is, what type of material you’re wanting to use and the current pitch. Additionally, the cost could change based on if you want to increase or decrease the amount of pitch in your roof. A good tool to help figure out the cost of your pitched garage roof can be found here: description

Answered: 2019-08-03 02:17:03

Chances are, a roof over your garage will only cost you around $1000-$2000. Of course, this cost will vary largely based on the type of roofing material you want to use. Additionally, the total size of your roof will help determine the cost as well as the current pitch (and if you want to change it.)

Answered: 2019-08-03 20:05:30

If your garage’s roof is truly falling apart, you might be able to claim it on your homeowner’s insurance and only pay the deductible. However, if you choose to come out of pocket, you’re probably only looking at around $1500 for the job. The best idea is to get estimates from multiple roofing companies.

Answered: 2019-08-04 05:42:15

Let’s just pretend you’re using relatively inexpensive materials (like asphalt tiles.) Your garage’s current pitch isn’t too steep and you don’t necessarily want to change it. You also don’t have underlying damage and your garage is a standard two-car garage. With these assumptions in place, budget for about $2000 to ensure the job is up to your standards and everything is covered (pun intended)

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers