Login as a User

how much is a concrete tile roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much is a concrete tile roof
Asked: 2019-08-07 10:32:07
I love the look of tile roofing but I also know it’s kind of expensive to install. I also know that concrete tiles are a little less than traditional tiles. In order to compromise on the cost yet still get the look I want, I think I’ll end up choosing the concrete tiles. I just need to have an idea of what the total cost of a concrete tile roof might be so I can get my husband on my side!

Answered: 2019-08-08 21:35:23

I don’t really feel comfortable giving you an estimate on the cost of a cement tile roof but i can definitely tell you that you should call at least three reputable roofing companies and ask for an estimate. Take each one into consideration. Most of the time, if one company is charging far more for their services, they’re scamming you and if one is charging far less, they either plan to nickel and dime you throughout the process or don’t really know what they’re doing. Play it safe by choosing the middle of the road estimate.

Answered: 2019-08-08 23:29:52

To figure out the cost of a concrete tile roof, you will need to know the slope and pitch of your roof, the total square footage of the area that needs to be covered (plus about 10% for any errors or broken tiles) and the cost of whatever tiles you are choosing to use. Unfortunately, I don’t really have enough information to give you a true answer to your question, but a great tool to calculate the cost can be found here: description

Answered: 2019-08-09 09:01:39

Given that there are so many factors we don’t know (mainly the size of your roof!) a fair estimate could be anywhere between $20000 and $40000. This widely varies because cement tiles can have a huge range in price. Also, it really depends on how big your roof is.

Answered: 2019-08-09 03:12:06

Skip the cement tile roof and opt for an asphalt roof instead. They’re a lot cheaper and still look nice. Plus, if you end up having any problems with it, they’re going to end up being cheaper to repair… The good thing about spending the money now on a cement tile roof is that they do tend to last for a long time.

Answered: 2019-08-08 13:52:33

Not going to lie, a cement tile roof is going to be stupid expensive (like $30,000+) Try to find a deal on your tiles or see if your contractor can use his discount to get your materials at a cheaper cost. Also, your roof might not be quite this expensive or could be double that; it just depends on how much surface area you’re needing to cover!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers