Login as a User

how to build a concrete roof of a house

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to build a concrete roof of a house
Asked: 2020-01-20 18:01:47
Thinking about building a concrete roof on my home. Looking to learn about the necessary thickness. How thick does a concrete roof on a home need to be?

Answered: 2020-01-22 10:22:13

The thickness of roof is important to the function. The thicker the roof, the better insulation your home will have. If you are doing this yourself, I found a great site to reference. Check out description. This site gave me some useful information when I put a concrete roof on my home.

Answered: 2020-01-21 12:35:58

Tiles roofs are fantastic! Their benefits are endless but the price can be a little high. When I searched this same topic I came across this site, description. This site has a guide that answered all my questions. I think it would be a helpful tool for you as well.

Answered: 2020-01-20 19:42:46

Depending upon your location in the world you may not be familiar will concrete roofing. It is mostly used in drier places like California or Arizona in the US. Around the world you can find them in China and the Mediterranean. A good source to look at for more information is description.

Answered: 2020-01-21 05:01:01

Deciding whether a concrete roof is any good is all about someone’s opinion. I would suggest looking a sites like description, to learn about pros and cons of concrete roofs. With your own information, you can decide for yourself whether they are good or not. Hope this helps.

Answered: 2020-01-21 12:48:12

There are many reasons to install a concrete roof on a home. The durability and energy efficiency are just two of the top reasons. When I looked into this same topic I found this online blog, description. It explains quite well the top four reasons to install a concrete or tile roof on your home.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers