Login as a User

how to build a roof deck on a pitched roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to build a roof deck on a pitched roof
Asked: 2019-04-12 17:29:32
Can someone help me with a question for my new book? I want to know how you can build a roof deck on a pitched roof. I want the story to be based on real facts.

Answered: 2019-04-14 10:17:22

I’m a little confused to be honest. I searched everywhere online and couldn’t come up with an answer since a roof deck would be nearly impossible to be built on a pitched roof. A pitched roof would be too slanted to make a roof deck possible unless there was flat roof in the middle of the roof.

Answered: 2019-04-14 14:15:11

I don’t see how a roof deck could be possible on a pitched roof given that a pitched roof wouldn’t be flat enough to sustain a good enough roof deck. You wouldn’t be able to sit down on such a roof deck. So, I’m not sure if anyone except a very skillful architect could.

Answered: 2019-04-14 03:38:25

I think the only way for this to be possible is if there was some other alterations or a flat roof section to make the roof deck on the pitched roof possible. Otherwise, I’m at a loss as to how it can works since there would be too many angles on a pitched roof.

Answered: 2019-04-12 19:09:55

I found this description while I was researching how to build a roof deck on a pitched roof. I didn’t get much results, so I found this site that says that if you having access to your roof is required. If you were to build a roof deck on a pitched roof, it doesn’t seem like it would be accessible since the roof would be angles instead of flat. It might be impossible to create a good enough deck on a pitched roof.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers