Login as a User

how to repair a flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to repair a flat roof
Asked: 2019-05-05 14:05:08
My roof needs a lot of repairs done but it's a flat roof. Does anyone know how to repair a flat roof?

Answered: 2019-05-05 19:15:58

When you have leaks on the edges of your roof, it can still be fixed. A professional would be best to do the job for you. They can fix those hairline breaks by sealing it with roof cement and reinforcing fabric. However, if there are larger leaky areas on your roof, the professional you hire will have to do a more longer work.

Answered: 2019-05-07 07:35:20

When I was doing my own research on flat roof, I found this site description that talks about how you don't have to do a full replacement of your falt roof. Instead, you should hire a professional roofer to clean, scarify and fuse each damaged patch piece with heat. Since it's so dangerous, a professional should always do it for you.

Answered: 2019-05-06 03:51:07

When you have leaks on the edges of your roof, it can still be fixed. A professional would be best to do the job for you. They can fix those hairline breaks by sealing it with roof cement and reinforcing fabric.

Answered: 2019-05-07 00:04:26

Most of the time when you have leaks, people think they should replace the whole roof. However, you can hire a professional and they can fix the area for you. You don’t have to spend too much money on a full replacement if you have someone you can trust to inspect and fix it for you.

Answered: 2019-05-06 09:54:29

You really need to hire a professional roofer to repair your flat roof. They know how to repair small portions of it without damaging the rest of the roof. Having a professional do the job can also prevent more damage and from you having to do a full replacement.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers