Login as a User

how to install flat roof roll

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to install flat roof roll
Asked: 2019-04-23 03:36:31
I'm beyond frustrated since nothing on the internet can help me right now. I don't understand construction terms or whatever. Can someone tell me how I can install a flat roof roll to a roof? Thanks!!

Answered: 2019-04-24 05:02:35

Some mark each interval with 35 inches for each roll and then you can roll them out and use cement under the sides to place them on the roof. Then, you can use nails to make sure they will stay in place. Of course, after you are done with the first row, you should do one more layer.

Answered: 2019-04-23 16:25:39

Most people mark at least 35 inches from the eaves and continue to mark them all the way down the roof. You can then roll out the roll roofing and use cement and nails to secure it to the roof. Then, you can add another layer on top when you are down with the first.

Answered: 2019-04-24 17:40:16

You can begin by measure 35 inches from the eaves and putting a mark on it to make sure you know where to place them. You can roll them out flat and place each of them on two inches of cement underneath. Then, you should nail them down to make sure it’s secure. And you can do another layer so there’s at least two layers in each row.

Answered: 2019-04-24 04:06:30

If you want to learn more about install a roll roofing on a flat roof, I suggest checking this site out description since it tells you measure 35 inches from the eaves and mark them at each interval. It will help make it more symmetrical. Then, you can roll each roll flat and even and put two inches of cement under the sides. And then nail them down. Next, you can begin another layer on top of the first row with same amount of cement. Put cement between the seams and leave about an inch overhang on the sides where you can trim overhangs later with knife.

Answered: 2019-04-23 22:17:57

You can mark where you want to place them with chalk or some other handy marking tool. Then, you can use 2 inches of cement to stick them the roll roofing to the roof. You can nail it into the roof to make sure they are connected good. Then, you can add another layer with the same amount of cement. You should leave one inch overhang on the sides of the roof and you can cut them later with a utility knife.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers