Login as a User

how to put a pitched roof on a mobile home

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to put a pitched roof on a mobile home
Asked: 2019-07-20 21:58:21
I would like to renovate my older mobile home. I am planning to start with the roof. Are there any guides available to help me get started?

Answered: 2019-07-22 07:10:01

Pitched roofs can increase the total look of your home. They can also increase the efficiency of your home lowering that utility bill. There is a great site online that I think can help you in your decision making. The link to that site is description. Because it written by a mobile home dealer, its pretty on point.

Answered: 2019-07-21 00:20:38

Older mobile homes can look amazing with a pitched roof on top. Depending upon what model year your home is could determine how much of a pitched roof you can have. I have found that taking the planning mode in steps is a good idea. A useful site would be description.

Answered: 2019-07-22 16:03:07

Mobile homes are very different when it comes to construction. If you are thinking of replacing the roof, it would be beneficial to just build the new roof on top of the existing roof. If you look this up online you will find this site, description. I believe this would be beneficial in your planning.

Answered: 2019-07-21 12:02:23

You are right about those manufactured roofs. They don’t last a lifetime. To answer your question, it is possible to build a pitched roof on your mobile home. The real question should be what type of roofing material do you need to use. A great site for that information is in the link. description.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers