Login as a User

how much does it cost to spray foam a roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much does it cost to spray foam a roof
Asked: 2019-11-15 18:23:03
I’m working on remodeling my entire store from the outside in. The first order of business is to get a new roof. I know that foam roofing is typically cheaper than most other options but I’ve yet to get any hard numbers on the cost. Yes, I’ll get some estimates from people in my area but I want to make sure I’m not getting screwed with their numbers! Can you give me an idea of how much it might cost to spray a foam roof?

Answered: 2019-11-17 01:08:52

You can generally expect a spray foam roof to cost you around two or three dollars per square foot, as per this website: description This will include about one inch of coverage. To get a better estimate, you should probably talk to a professional as they will be able to take into consideration any slope/pitch issues and also tell you if there is any existing damage.

Answered: 2019-11-16 02:09:45

Spray roofs are cheap man. They only cost like a couple of bucks per foot and i’m pretty sure its something you can do yourself, especially if the roof is flat. Just figure out about how big your roof is and then go to a hardware store and ask for the roof foam spray.

Answered: 2019-11-17 07:12:16

Spray foam roofs are going to be your cheapest option. It really shouldn’t matter the cost because there is literally nothing cheaper to install than a foam roof unless you were to decide to go completely roofless… then that would be your cheapest option but generally that’s not a good idea. So, yeah. Foam roof=cheap cheap and doesn’t get any cheaper.

Answered: 2019-11-15 23:41:47

You can expect to pay anywhere from a little under $200 to right at $300 per roof square (which is 100 square feet.) Chances are, even if your roof is right under 100 square feet, you will want to look at paying for a little extra (like you do with any project.) If you’re not doing the job yourself, your contractor might charge you a little more based on how sloped your roof is.

Answered: 2019-11-16 19:47:54

The cost of a spray foam roof will definitely depend on your current roof’s condition and if repairs need to be made before work can start. Additionally, the cost of materials will vary by location but often is under $5 per square foot. Finally, your total cost might also increase based on how much of a slope your roof has.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers