Login as a User

how to clean moss off concrete tile roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to clean moss off concrete tile roof
Asked: 2019-04-21 00:33:06
We currently have a concrete tile roof on our house. Unfortunately I've noticed that there's quite a lot of moss growing on our roof, which we would like to get rid of. Has anyone else noticed this problem on their roof? If so, what did you do to eliminate this moss? I just don't even know where to start with this issue.

Answered: 2019-04-22 04:35:28

Pressure washing came in super handy for us when we had moss growing on our roof and siding. There are local companies who offer relatively inexpensive pressure washing services if you don't have your own pressure washer lying around. I would highly recommend this process! We’re actually thinking of doing it again sometime soon just to make sure there’s no more moss growing.

Answered: 2019-04-22 21:51:48

Have you tried pressure washing? I've found that high intensity spray of water to be the best at getting moss, dirt and grime off of your roof. We had a company come out and it took them just an hour to pressure wash our entire house. The results were amazing and we'd definetely do it again.

Answered: 2019-04-22 23:46:02

Great news for you - there's lots of affordable tools out there that will help you clean the moss off of your concrete tile roof in no time flat! Pressure washing is popular but I don't think you necesscarily have to go with power washing just to get this work done. I hope this helps you understand what you need to do!

Answered: 2019-04-22 07:58:18

I totally get what you're talking about, as I have had moss on my concrete roof tiles for year. Luckily for me, I hired a roofing contractor who knew a lot about what they were doing. He was able to provide me with essentially everything I need to know about getting moss off of my concrete tile roof once and for all.

Answered: 2019-04-22 06:49:23

I think you need to use a pressure washer. That worked for us and our neighbors, and I'm sure it would work for you too. Pressure washer safety, as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),

We want to listen to your answers