Login as a User

how to instll rubber roofing on a flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to instll rubber roofing on a flat roof
Asked: 2019-11-19 02:28:33
I'm trying to help my sister install a rubber roofing on a flat roof. Does anyone on here know how to go about doing this? I know some stuff about flat roofs but now all of it.

Answered: 2019-11-19 18:24:05

I was researching this for you and found this site description that says you should clean the roof really good before starting. Then, you can fill those gaps that are in the roof with wood strips. Next, you can roll out the rubber roofing materials. You should let the stuff sit on the roof for at least 30 mintues then you can fold the the lower part onto the upper part and brush the rubber and roof with a broom. Then, you can put the adhesive to the rubber roof material and the roof with a roller. Then fold the membrance back and roll it flat to the roof. Lastly, repeat this to the other section and then finish the rest of the roof the same way.

Answered: 2019-11-20 17:28:09

You can start by cleaning and clearing the roof off which includes branches and stuff. You can start by filling the gaps in the roof with wood strips and rolling out the rubber roofing materials and letting the set out of the roof for 30 mintues. Then, you can fold one half of it and brush it and the roof with a broom. Then, you should apply the adhesive to both the roof and the material with a roller. Finally, you can fold it back and roll it flat to the roof. You can repeat this until the whole roof is covered.

Answered: 2019-11-19 03:39:43

You should clean and clear away any debris off the roof before you start. Then, you can fill in the gap on the roof with wood strips. You should roll out the rubber material and let is set out on the roof for 30 minutes or so. Then, you can fold half of it and use a broom to brush it and the roof. Then, you should put some adhesive to the roof and the material with a roller. Then, you can fold it back and roll on the roof.

Answered: 2019-11-19 17:10:24

You can fill the gaps on the roof with wood strips, roll the rubber stuff out on the roof until it sets for 30 minutes, and then you can fold half of it over on top of the other side of it. Use a broom to brush the material and the roof. Then, put adhesive on the roof and material with roller and fold it back over and roll it on the roof. You can do this until you’ve covered the whole roof.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers