Login as a User

what are clay roof tiles called

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. what are clay roof tiles called
Asked: 2019-04-04 15:56:58
Someone told me the house I was looking to buy has clay roof tiles and my banker asked if it was a terra cotta roof, is this the same thing?

Answered: 2019-04-05 11:46:42

I love looking at the different styles in clay roofs. Each tile has an individual shape and when they are put together, it creates a roof you love to look at. Like you I didn’t know what the difference was. I came across this article, description. I feel like it gave me a better understanding of what these styles were.

Answered: 2019-04-06 09:19:16

Choosing a style that fits you is important. Being able to tell your realtor what you want can make their job easier. In my research I found a site that had some illustrations that were helpful for me and my realtor. The link is description. Hope this helps and good luck!

Answered: 2019-04-04 20:31:49

Terra Cotta roofs are beautiful and have been used for centuries. They are roof tiles that have been fire baked. They are made from clay. When I purchased a home that had a terra cotta roof I had to do some research to learn what they were. This site was very helpful to me. description.

Answered: 2019-04-05 23:19:13

Tile roofs are absolutely beautiful. I love the Spanish style ones but have recently found there are other styles. I am not sure what the right answer is to your question but I did a quick search to learn more. The following link has good illustrations that can help you figure out the style you like. description.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers