Login as a User

are concrete roof tiles good

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. are concrete roof tiles good
Asked: 2019-12-16 08:13:05
I recently bought a home with concrete tiles on the roof. My realtor told me they were good and last a while. Are concrete tiles good and how long will they last?

Answered: 2019-12-16 16:58:25

Congrats on the purchase of your new home! Your realtor was right. A concrete tile roof is an asset to your home. According to description, a concrete tile roof will last at least 50 years. That’s a long time. I think you can rest easy knowing you have a lot of years before worrying about a new roof.

Answered: 2019-12-17 14:09:20

Concrete and clay roof tiles are both good choices. To help you decide which one is right for you I suggest a site that was useful for me. That site is description. The article does a great job at comparing concrete and clay down to how much they cost. Check it out.

Answered: 2019-12-16 19:31:59

Shingle roofs are good for homes in certain parts of the country. Living in a drier environment, you will love a tile roof. The durability is fantastic and the energy efficiency cant be beat. I would suggest that you take a look at this article. The link is description.

Answered: 2019-12-17 13:50:06

I have to agree that a concrete roof is beautiful. You can make concrete tiles look like clay tiles. Just like any material that is exposed to the sun for extended periods of time you will see them begin to fade. A reference I used is in the following link. description.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers