Login as a User

can I walk on a flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. can I walk on a flat roof
Asked: 2019-11-05 20:34:38
Hey guys. I might need some help here. I need to check to see where the leak on my roof is at. So, I was wondering if is can even walk on my flat roof since it is a flat roof. Thanks!

Answered: 2019-11-06 10:08:30

It’s possible to walk on your flat roof, but you should know that each time you walk on it, it decreases the life expectancy of your flat roof. It causes wear and tear each time you walk on it, so make sure you are only up there when it’s absolutely necessary.

Answered: 2019-11-06 07:14:06

I was trying to figure out if you can walk on a flat roof and found this description which says that although you can technically walk on your flat roof, you should really limit your time doing so. Every time you are on your roof you decreases the life expectancy of your roof.

Answered: 2019-11-05 21:57:05

You can walk on your flat roof, but only if you are having maintenance issues with it. Don’t walk on it if you can avoid it. You should also be careful when you are walking on it. Hiring a professional can eliminate further damage since they are experienced in walking on roofs and getting the job done more quickly.

Answered: 2019-11-06 01:08:52

Answered: 2019-11-05 22:52:31

Technically, you can walk on your flat roof. But should you? If you don’t know how to fix a roof and you aren’t comfortable walking on it without hurting yourself, you could contact a local professional roofing contractor to help with your leak problem. But each time you walk up there, it could be causing damage more and more since it causes wear and tear each time you walk on it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers