Login as a User

how long do concrete roof tiles last uk

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how long do concrete roof tiles last uk
Asked: 2019-12-17 17:05:52
I have recently moved to the UK. I am finding this to be a wet environment. So, how long will my concrete roof tiles last in this weather?

Answered: 2019-12-18 07:56:08

Concrete tiles are made of concrete. For the UK they are made from a material called Portland cement. This does not refer to the type of material but rather the area the cement comes from. I found a great article that explains what Portland cement is. The link is description.

Answered: 2019-12-18 13:19:40

You have found a gem with a concrete roof on your London home. It is a great idea for you to learn as much as you can so you’re able to keep your roof in good shape. A good article that I believe will be helpful is description.

Answered: 2019-12-18 17:49:26

Regular maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of your roof. Take the time to look over your home and roof for anything out of place. It is also a good idea to get a yearly assessment. I would like to pass along this site for your information. description.

Answered: 2019-12-18 02:13:07

Congrats on your recent move. I don’t think you have anything to worry about with concrete tiles on your roof. They are known to last 60 plus years. Recently I found this site, description. This article has some great information about how to maintain your tile roof and protect your investment.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers