Login as a User

how long do concrete roof tiles last

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how long do concrete roof tiles last
Asked: 2019-10-21 22:07:45
Hey, I was hoping you guys could help me out. I’m trying to figure out how long concrete roof tiles last for. Does anyone know? Trying to see if it’s worth the money to spend on this type of roof. I’ve heard good things about it from my guy friends but I’m at a loss really now that I’m divorced. Any help would be good.

Answered: 2019-10-23 02:10:21

I think concrete tiles roofs can last a while. Professionals and such like that will probably tell you that they last about 50 years or more. The lifespan of these tiles can depend on how you take care of them too, so it might last longer than expected if the owner is responsible and stuff like that.

Answered: 2019-10-23 10:26:52

Hello! Sorry to hear about the divorce. No one likes going through that. I’ve researched topics like concrete roof tiles last year for my own roof. I remember concrete roof tiles can last about 50 years or more. That’s a pretty good lasting roof in my opinion. I hope I was able to help you out with this information.

Answered: 2019-10-22 11:58:20

I was researching this the other day for my grandpa and found this link description that says concrete roof tiles can last 50 years or more. Of course, everyone knows that roofing will last as long as it can if you maintain it with regular professional inspections.

Answered: 2019-10-23 09:35:00

If you hire some good professionals, they can recommend the best type of roofing to use for your roof. However, if you want to know more about roofing beforehand, then you should know that concrete roof tiles might last you about 50 years, but some of them can last longer than that. You should always make sure there isn’t damages to them during bad weather.

Answered: 2019-10-23 21:56:02

Concrete roof tiles do last a long time. I have heard that they can last anywhere from 50 years or sometimes longer than that. So, it’s a really good option to pick since you might not have to spend more money on fixing the whole roof for quite some time. I hope this helps you decide.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers