Login as a User

how to install a pitched roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to install a pitched roof
Asked: 2019-10-31 18:41:33
My house has a flat roof on it, but it needs to be replaced. When I have it replaced is it possible to have a pitched roof installed in replacement of my current flat roof? I want to be able to add storage on top of the house and improve the overall look of it.

Answered: 2019-10-31 22:13:31

You can make any changes to your roof that you want. Just talk to a roofer to find out what steps need to be taken to make your home look the way that you want it to look. A pitched roof will cost more than a flat roof, though so take that into consideration when choosing the roof, you want on your home.

Answered: 2019-11-02 17:59:39

If your home has a flat roof on it, you can only replace it with a flat roof. This is because the framing of the house is designed to hold the weight of a flat roof not a pitched roof. A roofer can help you determine if extra support beams need to be put in place to support the weight of a pitched roof.

Answered: 2019-11-02 10:07:34

If you have a flat roof on your home now, you should just keep a flat roof on it. This can make it very easy to have it replaced. Adding a pitch to the roof can change the entire look of the home, but it will cost a lot of money to have done and there are times when it’s not worth the investment.

Answered: 2019-11-01 12:50:48

You can add a pitched roof to your home once the flat roof is removed. A frame will be put on the roof to replace the roof that is already on it. You can choose any design you want for the roof, if you hire a professional roofer to build it for you.

Answered: 2019-11-02 00:38:24

If you want to be able to change your roof to a pitched roof, you first need to decide what style of roof you want to put on your house. There are many different pitch designs available. On description it talks about the most common pitched roof options that you can consider.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers