Login as a User

how much do concrete roof tiles cost

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much do concrete roof tiles cost
Asked: 2019-02-02 00:06:55
It is time to replace the old roof. My wife and I have been contemplating clay tiles but have discovered concrete tiles. We want a durable roof with a low cost. What is the of concrete roof tiles?

Answered: 2019-02-02 11:53:38

Answering this question correctly is difficult. You will need to account for what region you live in, climate, and even landscaping of your home. In my research, I came upon this site, description. This site can help you consider all your costs and make helpful estimates for your financial interests.

Answered: 2019-02-02 17:44:16

It seems that the options for a new roof are almost endless these days. Clay tiles have been used for years but are quite costly. Concrete tiles can give you the durability your after while possibly cutting your cost in half. According to a report on description clay tiles will cost almost double than concrete.

Answered: 2019-02-04 01:01:33

Contractors and roofers use different calculation methods depending upon what is being installed. When you are calculating roofing expenses you will need to think in squares. To cover a 10x10 roof, you will be estimating cost for 100 square feet. What has helped me is this particular site, description

Answered: 2019-02-02 18:36:26

Like you, I have done my fair share of searching the net to discover estimated costs of replacing my roof. It has been a struggle for sure. One site in particular stood out to me though. That one is description. This site breaks it all down for you.

Answered: 2019-02-03 18:20:03

Upgrading to concrete tiles is a big step but worth it. These tiles will make your home look beautiful and more energy efficient. As for the price, there are a lot of factors to consider. One site that I have found helpful is description. This site gives fabulous information about estimated costs.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers