Login as a User

how much to put a metal roof on my house

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how much to put a metal roof on my house
Asked: 2019-09-28 03:43:42
Hey everyone! I am trying to figure out which type of roofing would be good for my house and that I can afford as well. I know a lot of roofs cost a lot and I don't want to get too cheap of a roof like some people decide on sometimes. I want one that will last a while and a friend of mine from work told me about metal roofing. I've also searched it online, so I was wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost to have a metal roof put on my house? Thanks so much.

Answered: 2019-09-29 22:57:12

You might end up paying around 7 to 14 thousand dollars for most metal roofs, but some people pay more and some pay less. It really depends on a lot of factors like what supplies you decide on, the design of your roof, and much more. I know it sounds expensive but it’s one of the best roofs out there.

Answered: 2019-09-29 13:10:33

It can be tough trying to decide what type of roof to get for your house since not a lot of people have extra money to spend on really good roofing these days. However, I did search this on google and it wasn’t too hard to find that some people spend about $7,000 to $14,000 on a metal roof. Pretty high for me.

Answered: 2019-09-28 23:05:37

I was trying to figure this out when I saw your question and I found this description and it says how most people spend as much as $7,858 to $14,412 for a metal roof. The cost really depends on the size of your roof and the slope it has. It can also cost more if you have to remove old roofing, the type of metal you want to use for your roof, and the labor of the installation process.

Answered: 2019-09-29 22:28:49

I remember my cousin was always talking about how much his metal roof cost him. I didn’t really think much about it until I had to replace my roof not too long ago. I remember looking it up and most metal roofs can be quite expensive like $7,000 to $14,000. However, I think I read somewhere that some people pay as high as $30,000 but that’s probably for bigger houses or more expensive work.

Answered: 2019-09-29 22:32:53

You might want to ask a professional how much it will cost since they might all vary according to your house and how much they will bill you for labor and stuff. However, I guess a lot of people pay like $7,858 to like $14,412 for a metal roof. It could be more or less for you, but it will probably be more if they need to remove the old roof too.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers