Login as a User

how often should you coat a flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how often should you coat a flat roof
Asked: 2019-07-16 23:57:44
I got a flat roof for our house. It was built a while ago and I just inherited it. I don't really know much about roofs. Does anyone know how often your should coat a flat roof?

Answered: 2019-07-17 08:10:19

You should coat your flat roof every five years or so. Coating is a really good thing to do since a flat roof will usually only last around 10 years if you don’t coat it. So, coating it can prevent having to pay more money on repairs and replacing it too early since the coat protects it.

Answered: 2019-07-18 11:06:41

I was online researching this when I found this site description which says that you should have your flat roof coated every five years or so. Coating it every five years can make it last longer, because coating it can help prevent having to do more repairs.

Answered: 2019-07-18 06:44:58

You should try and have it recoated every five years or so. That’s what most people have it recoated since it can prevent people from having to repair the flat roof later since the coat isn’t there to help since rain and such can damage it eventually. I hope this helps you decide.

Answered: 2019-07-17 23:34:04

It should be around 5 years or so that you should put another coat on your flat roof. It’s probably a good idea to have it recoated since it supposed to make your flat roof last longer than it would without the coat. It’s up to you if you want to spend your money though.

Answered: 2019-07-18 23:30:45

If you know when it was recoated last, that would be really great. I think it should be recoated every 5 years or so. It can really make your flat roof last longer if you recoat it so it’s not a waste of money or just for making it look nicer.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers