Login as a User

how to build a concrete roof house

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to build a concrete roof house
Asked: 2019-11-12 06:39:21
I love the idea of having an impenetrable home. So much so, that I am considering having a concrete roof put on my home. How would I go about putting a concrete roof on my home without it collapsing on my family from the weight? Is this a project for a professional?

Answered: 2019-11-13 00:31:23

A flat concrete roof is doable if you have some help. However, if you’re wanting some pitch or sloping, this is definitely a job left to professionals. Don’t try to do this on your own as it can be dangerous (either during construction or after you’ve finished and had your roof collapse)

Answered: 2019-11-14 05:29:25

Man, I hate to burst your bubble but roofing is hard. Working with concrete gets heavy and cumbersome and may cause harm to your home if it isn’t done properly.. Unless you’re familiar with both and figuring out structural loads, seek the help of a professional roofer to ensure the roof is proper.

Answered: 2019-11-14 04:36:10

Definitely skip doing this project. If you absolutely must do this on your own and not hire a professional, at least try to find some friends that know what in the world theyre doing. Also, for complexity’s sake, opt for a flat roof, not a pitched one!

Answered: 2019-11-14 00:29:45

I really hope you’re familiar with working with concrete. If you are, this project might be easier than you think. I always find that youtube offers some great tutorials and happened to find one for you. description best of luck!

Answered: 2019-11-13 18:14:11

Building a concrete roof is complex. I’m assuming that you’re wanting to build a flat one because that at least can be done with the help of a friend. Instead of trying to explain the entire process here, just check out this website. It breaks it down into about 10 or 12 steps that you can probably follow. description

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers