Login as a User

what are the disadvantages of a metal roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. what are the disadvantages of a metal roof
Asked: 2019-02-02 09:26:45
I've heard all good things about metal roofs. So, I wanted to hear about some of the bad things that can happen to make sure this is the right choice. My question for you guys is what are the disadvantages of a metal roof?

Answered: 2019-02-02 16:37:06

If you live in warm climates where it gets bad in the summer, you can save money getting a metal roof that can help cool your house. However, it can also be expensive when you first get it. Then, if you don’t take care of it, it can cost you more money if it creates huge damages that need replaced.

Answered: 2019-02-04 09:02:44

No one likes spending money on new roofs. They can be expensive, but metal roofs can be a gamble. If you don’t take care of the expensive job the first time around, then having to replace the whole thing or large sections of it by hiring a professional might cost you a lot of money.

Answered: 2019-02-03 05:20:07

Getting a metal roof for your house can be good and bad. You might end up spending a fortune for it in the beginning, but it can be bad if you need a lot of repairs done since they can be quite expensive if you need a lot done. So, keep that in mind if you decide to get a metal roof.

Answered: 2019-02-03 23:12:25

Metal roofs can be expensive, but they can last a long time if you take care of it good. You should also get a professional to inspect it every so often to ensure there isn’t a huge amount of damage. If the weather damages it or something else, then it could become expensive if you don’t take care of minor issues.

Answered: 2019-02-03 20:06:42

I was researching the disadvantages of metal roofs and found this site description that talks about how metal roofs can cost a lot if you have large sections of repair needed to be done. Also, a lot of new repairs probably won't match the color of the ones you already have.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers