Login as a User

how to build a concrete roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to build a concrete roof
Asked: 2019-02-11 20:37:31
I'm trying to attempt building a roof. My husband and I are actually, so I wanted to know how you guys would attempt to build a concrete roof. I don't know how to begin this process, to be honest.

Answered: 2019-02-13 14:55:20

You can start by building the framework and then pouring the concrete mixture in the framework which has steel rebar in it. Then, you can put on some tiles or shingles on top. When you are done, you can add a protective coating that’s good for waterproofing and reflecting the sun.

Answered: 2019-02-13 16:09:03

If you want to build a concrete roof, you can start by making the framework for it. Then, you can put some concrete mixture in the framework that will also have steel rebar. After all that is done, you can put whatever tiles or material on top to protect the roof. Then, when all that is finished you can finally apply a protective coating on top.

Answered: 2019-02-12 05:16:47

I found this description when I was researching. It says that concrete roofing has three layers that you need to install. You should build the framework and pot the concrete mixture in it which has steel rebar in it. You can use tiles, shingles or a pattern as a finish. Lastly, you should apply a protective coating that can help with waterproofing and reflect the sun’s heat.

Answered: 2019-02-12 13:37:23

You can construct the framework for you roof however big you need it to be. Then, you add the concrete mix stuff in the framework with some steel rebar in it. Afterward, you can put some finished like tiles or shingles on top of the roof. To add more protection and keep it lasting longer, you can add a protective coating on top.

Answered: 2019-02-12 04:47:57

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers