Login as a User

how to felt and batten a pitched roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to felt and batten a pitched roof
Asked: 2019-06-29 06:58:24
After years of putting off repairs, we have found that we need new batten. Before making that purchase we want to know how much to buy. How do we calculate how much batten we need?

Answered: 2019-06-29 23:56:15

Calculating batten for your roof before you purchase is a good idea. My research has come up with a site that I believe will help you. The link is description/a>. The article breaks each step down and explains them well. It was helpful to me and I hope it helps you.

Answered: 2019-07-01 02:33:57

Homes with a pitched roof will benefit greatly from counter batten. These gems help to get rainwater off the roof and away from tiles. Recently, I came across a site that was pretty helpful in explaining what counter batten was. I would like to pass the link on to you. It is description.

Answered: 2019-06-30 05:42:04

Battens are put within a roof to give your home many benefits. They are there to add durability and prevent damage. It is important to space them correctly to get all the benefits and avoid costly repairs. A great resource to use is this site description. It has everything you need to know about batten for roofs.

Answered: 2019-06-30 11:43:37

Standards are always changing as new construction becomes available. To make sure your older home is up to par, I would recommend getting a professional to do an assessment. Another resource you can use as I have is the following site. The link is description . Good luck in your building endeavors!

Answered: 2019-07-01 03:53:12

There are many parts to overhauling and replacing a roof. Roofing felt and batten are just two of the major parts. In my experience, description was useful. I was able to read the information and understand what is said. I think this could be very helpful for you and your husband.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers