Login as a User

how to install a metal roof on a house

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to install a metal roof on a house
Asked: 2020-01-28 02:28:33
I want to have a metal roof on my house. No more talking me into anything else. It's going to happen somehow. But can anyone tell me how to install a metal roof on a house? I might get my brother and his friends to help me since they have a construction company.

Answered: 2020-01-28 23:05:46

Metal roof installation starts by figuring out the measurements and then figure out what material you want to use on your roof. Some might be cheaper than others. Then, you can clear away and repair any damage to your existing roof. After that, you can install the edging, then the metal material, then the install the roof ventilation, and finally install the flashing.

Answered: 2020-01-28 09:09:35

You can start by figuring out what the measurements of you roof is. It might take a while, and then you can get the material you need. Then, you can fix any repairs that need to be done on your roof. Afterward, you can finally start by installing the edging, then you can install the metal material you got, and then install the roof ventilation. Finally, you can end it by installing the flashing, which is important cause it keeps rainwater off the roof.

Answered: 2020-01-28 10:52:43

You can begin by getting the measurements of your roof. Make sure it’s accurate. Then, you can figure out the materials you want to get. You can clear away any damaged parts on your roof and fix any bad areas. Then, you can finally start by installing the edging with some nails. Then, you can put the metal material you picked out on. After that, you can install the roof ventilation and finally end it by installing the flashing.

Answered: 2020-01-28 09:46:07

I found this description while I was researching metal roofs with my brother. It says you should begin by measuring and figuring out the material you need. After that, you can clear away damaged parts from before and fix any repairs on the roof. Then, you can finally start by installing the edging with some special nails. Next, you can install the metal material such as the shingles that you picked out. Then, you can install the roof ventilation, and then finally you can install the flashing, which can help direct the rainwater off the roof.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers