Login as a User

how to make conrete roof waterproof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to make conrete roof waterproof
Asked: 2019-02-17 02:40:55
Our contractor suggested we look into a concrete roof. After hearing what he had to say, it seems to be a great option. But, are concrete roofs waterproof?

Answered: 2019-02-17 21:33:19

Of course you would want to know if concrete roof was waterproof. It is important to your long-term investment. There is a site that I think you should look at. The link is description. This site is a ultimate guide to making sure your home is protected from water or moisture.

Answered: 2019-02-18 11:32:38

There are numerous ways to waterproof a concrete roof. The method and product you use depends on what pitch and design your roof is. Flat roofs need one method while a steeply pitched roof needs another. In my research I looked at this site that was quite helpful. I am providing the link for you to reference. description.

Answered: 2019-02-18 02:31:43

You are correct that concrete is a porous material. Without sealing a concrete roof, you will have water issues. This can be done during the installation of your new roof. If your interested in learning more, I suggest looking at the following site. description. It explains the different ways to waterproof concrete tile roofs.

Answered: 2019-02-17 20:35:01

There are many options on the market for waterproofing a concrete roof. Because it is important to the life of the roof, you should use the best option out there. In my research I found this site that answers your question and more. The link is description. I believe you will find this helpful in your endeavor.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers