Login as a User

how to pour a concrete roof from storm shelter

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to pour a concrete roof from storm shelter
Asked: 2019-10-29 06:41:03
If a hurricane comes I want to be able to stay at home. I know I need a shelter with supplies, probably built from concrete blocks, but how do I make a concrete roof? I don't want the roof to blow off!

Answered: 2019-10-30 06:16:37

Concrete roofs are very heavy. If you are pouring slabs to place on your roof later, then you will need to be extra careful in the placement process. There are several steps to constructing a concrete roof that will make it safe to stand under. A good site that I have used is description.

Answered: 2019-10-29 10:46:57

Building a concrete roof on your storm shelter is a great idea. You will benefit from the strength and durability this type of roof will offer. A site that I really liked was description. It has great information that can help you build the roof your talking about.

Answered: 2019-10-30 21:05:11

Concrete for your roof can be purchased at a hardware store. There are different kinds so you will want to make sure your purchasing the right one for your project. Talk with a professional and check out this site description. This article has a good section on what type of concrete to use.

Answered: 2019-10-30 13:56:34

Deciding to build a concrete roof on your own is easier than you might think. You will need to make sure you have built the framework for this. In my research I came across this site. description. It was helpful in teaching me what materials I would need and how to get started.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers