Login as a User

how to stop water pooling on flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to stop water pooling on flat roof
Asked: 2019-09-27 15:03:25
I have a lot of rain here so it's sort of an important question I have about my new house me and my wife just bought a while ago. I didn't want to get a house that has a flat roof but what can you do when you don't have a lot of money. I was wondering if you guys know how to stop water pooling on flat roofs? Please, any advice or suggestions would be awesome!

Answered: 2019-09-28 07:08:31

You should always make sure you unclog and clean out those nasty rain gutters and drains since branches and who knows what else can get stuck in it. You can also install more drains on your roof to help redirect all that water off of your roof like it’s supposed to do.

Answered: 2019-09-28 05:41:37

There are a few ways to stop water from pooling on your flat roof. Sometimes it’s simply from clogs in your drains and rain gutters. So, make sure you clean and unclog those areas, especially when leaves and branches might be making it impossible for these drains to work effectively. You can also install more water drains since sometimes you need more drains on your roof.

Answered: 2019-09-27 19:02:05

You can fill in low spots on your roof with roof plaster to help reduce the depth on your roof that could cause water to puddle on it. You should also clean drains, rain gutters, and downspouts to prevent water from creating little or big puddles on your flat roof.

Answered: 2019-09-28 05:07:50

I found this site description when I was researching this for you. It says that you can stop water from pooling on your flat roof by opening or unclogging existing drains by removing leaves and stuff from drains and rain gutters. You can also install a more water drains to redirect the water off of your roof.

Answered: 2019-09-28 07:52:54

You can clean out and unclog areas like drains, rain gutters, and downspouts to help prevent the puddling of water on your roof from continuing to happen. Another thing you can do is fixing low spots on your flat roof by filling them in with roof plaster. Of course, you can always hire a professional to help you with some of these issues if the situation becomes too difficult for you to do on your own.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers