Login as a User

what is a standing seam metal roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. what is a standing seam metal roof
Asked: 2019-04-08 01:32:43
Hey, my aunt is trying to fix her house and she wanted to research some roofs that someone at her work told her about. I don't know how helpful I can be for her, so I was hoping someone on here can tell me what standing seam metal roofs are?

Answered: 2019-04-08 21:47:14

Seam standing metal roofs are pretty expensive compared to other roofing materials. However, you can pick out more colors and it lasts somewhat of a long time. It's also great since it's resistant to decay and discoloration. It can also hold it’s own during some bad weather since it’s resistant to wind, water, snow, and ice shedding.

Answered: 2019-04-09 01:16:04

If your aunt is trying to save on money, it could be bad since it does cost a little more. However, it does last a pretty long time, especially if she takes care of it and has it checked by a professional. It does come in different colors, so if she wants a good roofing that will be good in bad weather and looks nice, it might be good for her.

Answered: 2019-04-09 03:54:24

This type of roofing isn’t too bad, but it is more expensive than asphalt shingles and other products. It might not be an option for you if you are trying to save money. However, it does have a lot of good things about it like being resistance to decay and mildew. Plus, it can be good during rain and stuff since it’s resistant to rain and wind.

Answered: 2019-04-09 08:52:48

I have a seam standing metal roof on my house. It’s supposed to be resistant to stuff like decay and mildew which I thought was pretty good. It did cost more than other roofing products, but I like it so far. Although, I have someone check it out a couple times a year since we have bad weather here.

Answered: 2019-04-10 01:02:51

I found a great site that description reports seam standing metal roofs are popular with both multifamily and high-end, single-famiy households since this type of roofing performs well. It also gives a great appearance to those who like a beautiful home since it comes with different colors. They are also easy to install and last a relatively long time.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers