Login as a User

which is better a metal roof or shingles

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. which is better a metal roof or shingles
Asked: 2019-10-27 16:29:58
My fiance and I are trying to make our crappy new house better. It's going to be a long process, but we have time to figure it out since we still have the wedding to get through. Can any of you all help me figure out which is better--a metal roof or shingles?

Answered: 2019-10-27 19:54:00

Metal roofs cost more and are harder to install on your own. However, metal roofs are better than shingles for a lot of reasons. Metal roofs can last a lot longer than shingles and are more durable during bad weather. However, no matter which one you decide to get, both of them still need to be inspected by a professional every so often.

Answered: 2019-10-27 18:28:31

Shingles or metal roofs? People say metal roofs are more expensive, which they are. However, they are essentially better than shingles since they last longer and are more durable during awful weather conditions. They are also energy-efficient, because they can help keep your house cool in the summer, which can help you save money on air-conditioning.

Answered: 2019-10-27 17:42:20

I came across this site description that shows how much more metal roofs can be better than shingles. They are more expensive, but they can last longer and are more durable than shingles. Metal roofs are also more weather resistant and energy-efficient. Metal roofs can keep your house cooler in the summer when it becomes really hot.

Answered: 2019-10-29 02:53:28

Shingles are easier to install yourself if you want and they can save you money, especially if you want to save money for the wedding. However, metal roofs are better. They last longer, more durable in bad weather, and energy-efficient. So, in the long run, they can help someone save money. However, they are more expensive.

Answered: 2019-10-27 20:00:20

If you want to save money, then you might want to go with the shingles. Metal roofs are better, but they cost more money. However, they can still save you money in the long run since they last long and are energy-efficient. So, it’s really up to you on which option is best for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers