Login as a User

how to break concrete roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to break concrete roof
Asked: 2019-08-09 22:03:32
I have a beautiful concrete tile roof. It is time for maintenance and I am concerned that my tiles will be broke. How can you walk on a concrete roof without breaking tiles?

Answered: 2019-08-11 06:32:57

Getting those broken tiles fixed is important to getting the most out of your roof. When tiles are broken the efficiency of your roof is decreased. It is also unpleasant to look at. To help you make the right choice in repairing them, I recommend this article. description.

Answered: 2019-08-11 09:26:54

Choosing to glue tiles back together is up to you. Some roofers will say that this is totally acceptable while others will not. I think it is safe to say that glue is a temporary fix and you should consider replacing the tiles at some point. Check out this site for more info. description.

Answered: 2019-08-10 12:17:31

Keeping a tile roof looking good starts at the manufacturing plant. Clay tiles are cured and inspected before leaving the manufacture. Concrete tiles get the same inspection. A technical briefing I came across put all this into perspective. The following link may be useful in answering your question. description.

Answered: 2019-08-11 01:46:16

Walking on a concrete tile roof is not advised. You should get a professional to do the maintenance to decrease the risk of breaking tiles. A good article to reference is description. This article has a list of tips for walking on a tile roof. You can also learn how to avoid damage from everyday activities.

Answered: 2019-08-10 17:40:21

Gluing clay or cement roof tiles is a good option for a temporary fix. My advice would be to use an adhesive that can be cured such as an epoxy. This way the bead that forms can be removed later leaving a beautiful finish. In my research this site was helpful. description

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers