Login as a User

how to install fascia board on flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to install fascia board on flat roof
Asked: 2019-02-14 06:52:57
What in the world! I don't understand how flat roofs can be so hard to build or understand or whatever. How do you install a fascia board on flat roofs? I need some help here.

Answered: 2019-02-14 19:24:04

Before you begin, you should know that this is a two person job, so you can’t really do it on your own. You should figure out all the measurements and tools you might need like a cordless circular saw. Then, you can mark the measurements very carefully since it needs to be perfect as possible. Then, you can prepare and fit one board at a time, but you should make sure you do it right. Then, you can put the nails in and use a level once you are done.

Answered: 2019-02-15 07:12:41

You should figure out the measurements, materials, and tools you will need for this project. You can start but marking the measurements, then you can prepare and fit the boards in the right position. You should put the nails in the center of the overall height of the board. After you are done, you should use a level to check for any sloping areas.

Answered: 2019-02-15 03:28:31

I was researching fascia board installations on flat roofs and found this description which explains how you should do measuring and gathering any tools you need before starting. Mark the measurements and then prepare one board at a time as well as fit one board at a time. It might take time so you have to be patient. Then, you should put in the nails in the center of the overall height of the board. You should use a level after putting all the fascias in place.

Answered: 2019-02-16 05:36:44

I know you should always do the measurements and get the materials all prepared before you officially start. You can mark the correct measurements for this project. Then, you can prepare and fit each board one at a time. It’s important that you are patient when you do the boards since it would be a pain to start over. You can put the nails in and finish it. Then, you can use a level to see how level they are.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers