Login as a User

how to replace clay roof tiles

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. how to replace clay roof tiles
Asked: 2020-01-04 11:35:04
Now that I need to replace several tiles, money is tight. Not really sure how much this could cost me. Anyone know how much it could cost to replace clay roof tiles?

Answered: 2020-01-06 02:11:34

This seems to be a question that has a personal answer. If you think you are capable of doing this yourself, then you could. Asking a professional roofer to replace the tiles can guarantee that the process is done right and will be insured. A site I found helpful is description.

Answered: 2020-01-05 14:09:56

A tile roof can last more than 50 years. There are many layers that can be effected by weather and wear and tear. An article I recommend is description. This article will explain what is involved in replacing your tile roof and if it is time to replace or repair.

Answered: 2020-01-05 14:56:00

Repairs are often needed just when the finances get low. In regard to what it will cost you to repair those clay tiles, you will need to know what the cause is and an estimate of how many tiles you will need. A reputable site to look at is description.

Answered: 2020-01-05 22:38:45

I hear it’s a tricky process to replace a roof tile. It is not just removing the cracked and putting a new one in. Since I am visual learner, I like to see pictures with my instructions. If your like me then this site, description, will be very useful.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers