Login as a User

what size gravel for flat roof

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Roofing
  4. >
  5. what size gravel for flat roof
Asked: 2019-09-17 15:58:13
Does anyone know what size gravel you need for flat roofs. I'm totally baffalled by what to do so if anyone knows that would be excellent.

Answered: 2019-09-18 06:34:50

You can use the aggregate materials like pea gravel or slag. They are about the size of a pea and a quarter-inch thick. You can use this type of gravel for flat roofs, but it’s up to you. You can probably also ask someone who has more experience in flat roofs.

Answered: 2019-09-19 14:05:22

I was looking up this for you last night when I found this site description that tell you what size gravel to use for flat roofs. It says you should use an aggregate material like pea gravel that’s pea-sized and about a quarter inch thick in size.

Answered: 2019-09-18 13:26:30

If you want a gravel for flat roofs, most people use the pea-sized gravels that’s about a quarter thick that’s called the pea gravel. This kind is good for this type of roofing, so I’d try this if I were you. Or you can ask a professional about it if you are that worried about it.

Answered: 2019-09-18 12:37:23

I think you can use gravel like what they call pea gravel. It’s supposed to be some kind of aggregate material or something. Anyway, I guess it’s shaped as little as a pea and quarter-inch thick. But that’s all I know about the kind of gravel you should use on flat roofs.

Answered: 2019-09-18 12:01:10

You can probably find this type of question online, but I love answering construction questions for people. I had to look it up in case I was wrong since it’s been a while since I knew this question by heart. You can get pea gravel which by the name is pea sized gravel which is about a quarter thick.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers